How create a perfect exposure using aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
Milky Way Mastery
About this course
Would you like to capture magazine quality shots of the Milky Way? Pictures so striking and unique that your friends will beg you for prints?
Many photographers have Milky Way photography on their bucket lists… But they often assume it’s a complicated process that needs expensive equipment. They get discouraged to even try…
When I started out with Milky Way photography, I had been a photographer for years. I thought I knew all there was to know…
And yet, I was fumbling around with my camera, struggling to get a half decent shot of the starry sky… To be honest, I felt embarrassed.
I decided to attend a closed-door workshop with master Milky Way photographer, Casey Kiernan. He’s the Michael Jordan of this niche.
The things I learned forever changed how I approach taking photos of the stars. With the right technique, I was able to take pro-level shots even with a newbie’s gear.
And the complicated, hard-to-learn process? Truth is, it’s rather simple, once you have the right “road map”.
Together, after learning Casey’s techniques, we filmed this best-selling course.
Milky Way Mastery is a High Definition video course on the art and science of astro-photography. It shows you how to take magazine-quality pictures of the night sky without being a pro photographer and without fancy equipment.
It gives you the “road map” that makes Milky Way photography simple. It covers everything from finding the perfect location near you (even if you live in a light polluted area), to camera settings and post-processing.
Get “Milky Way Mastery” today. Try out the course for a full three months. If you aren’t blown away by how simple the videos are to follow… or how fantastic your pictures are after using the ideas… shoot me an email. You’ll get every penny of your money back. No hassles and no questions asked.
After completing Milky Way Mastery…
You will capture magazine-quality shots of the night sky… Without being a pro photographer or having fancy equipment.
You will become a better and more diverse photographer.
Check out this amazing photo from a Milky Way Mastery student, Janice:
If you don’t want to struggle figuring out the secrets of Milky Way photography on your own… Spending hours trying to find a good location… or invest in unnecessary equipment …
Sign up today! Tick “Taking great Milky Way pictures” off from your bucket list. Start taking jaw-dropping Milky Way photos with confidence and ease… with the equipment you already own!
- The affordable Accessories we use
- Our simple Planning process for night photography
- Camera and Lenses you need
- What to look for in a Tripod for night photography
- The North Star
- The Moon
- The Milky Way
- Working with other photographers (for better results)
- The 500 Rule
- Fail-proof Shooting Modes for awesome night shots
- Mirror Lock
- How to create Panorama shots of the Milky Way
- Pro tip: Long Exposure Noise Reduction for the clearest images
- A little-known tool for making sure your exposure is right
- Insider tricks on setting the perfect Focus
- What is a Flood light and how to use it to light a night scene?
- Detailed tips on Exposure for stunning Milky Way photos
- How to add Foreground Interest like a pro
- Star Stacking
- The Complete Guide on Processing your Milky Way photos in Lightroom
- How to install Lightroom Presets
- How to create Panoramas in Lightroom
- Light Painting with Glow Sticks
- Light Painting with Body Paint
- Light Painting with Scene Ligthing
- Lightroom presets to make your post-processing much easier
- Steel Wool Photography: a creative project
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.