A downloadable video tutorial that teaches you how to bring the best out of your images, using Adobe Lightroom 4.
Digital Photos Need To Be Edited To Look Their Best
When your images come off your camera, and onto your computer, they need some editing to make them really shine.
But editing can take a ton of time, and it can be tough to figure out what adjustments to make to enhance your photos. Learning how to use editing programs can be intimidating—they’re packed with features, but what do they all actually do to your images?
Super Photo Editing Skills is a downloadable video tutorial that teaches you how to use Adobe Lightroom 4 to quickly and easily bring the best out of your photos. Not only will you gain confidence in your processing skills, and learn to get creative with your edits—you’ll also be able to create an efficient workflow. That means you can spend less time on the computer, and more time out shooting!
WARNING: The information in this tutorial is highly concentrated. You can get through everything you absolutely need to know in only 3 hours. And become a wizard in only 6 hours. Buckle up.
[RoyalSlider Error] Incorrect RoyalSlider ID in shortcode or problem with query.
What You’ll Learn
Super Photo Editing Skills covers a lot of information, helping you with all aspects of your photo editing. Here are the topics you’ll be learning.
- Setting Up Lightroom For Awesome Photo Editing
- Importing Your Pretty Photos
- Essential Shortcuts To Speed Up Your Workflow
- A Private Tour Of The Develop Module
- Why the Crop Tool is Awesome
- Controlling The Adjustment Sliders Efficiently
- Colour Correction Made Easy
- The Magic Of The Histogram
- The Magic 6: Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites & Blacks
- The Critical Difference Between Vibrance & Saturation, And When To Use Them
- The Trick To Using Clarity
- Destroying Vampires With Red Eye Correction
- Cleaning Up Your Photos with Spot Removal
- Super Powerful & Super Easy Graduated Filters
- Is the Adjustment Brush the Coolest Tool in Lightroom?
- Becoming A SuperHero WIth The Tone Curve
- Hue, Saturation & Luminance, And Taking Control of Colour
- Intro to Super Black and Whites
- Intro to Gorgeous Colour with Split Toning
- Taking Control of Sharpening
- Amazing Noise Reduction
- Better Images With One Click With Lens Correction
- Defeating Chromatic Abberation
- Don’t Let Your Viewer Fall: When To Use A Vignette
- Getting The Film Look With Grain
- Full Res & Web Size Export Settings Revealed
- Lightroom and Workflow Time Saving Secrets
- Why Presets Are Your Best Friend Forever
- Tips On Shooting For Lightroom
BLACK & WHITES
- The Secret Recipe for Super Black and Whites
- When To Make A Photo Black And White
- Creating A Black And White: Start To Finish
- Adding Custom Colour Toning To Your Images
- Creating A Colour Image: Start to Finish
SEPIA & DUOTONES
- How To Create Infinite Sepias & Duotones
- Fixing Underexposed Photos
- Difficult Colour Correction
- Basic Retouching in Lightroom
- Easy Face Brightening
- Bye Bye Sensor Dust
- Creative Cropping
- Experimental Color Effects
- Rescuing Out Of Focus Images
- The Skin Tone Trick
- Getting A Selective Focus Tilt Shift Effect
- Keywording is Key
- Effortless Organization
About The Author – Robert Lim
Robert Lim is the author of Super Photo Editing Skills and co-founder of Photography Concentrate. He has photographed weddings around the world, in places like India, Mexico, and the Caribbean. On his blog, he reaches more than 50,000 visitors every month. He runs the blog with his wife and partner in photography, Lauren Lim, who’s products are also available here and here.
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for whatever reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, this product is backed up by a 60 day money-back guarantee. Simply send an email to the product’s author, with a note explaining why, and so long as it’s within 60 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
So here’s what you get, all you have to do is click on the button below…