This is more than just a 299 page trick photography and special effects ebook. There’s also 9 hours of how-to video tutorials, and over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists around the world.
Pros and Cons of the eBook
- The 60 day money back guarantee really helps, if you’re not sure about whether you should buy it or not.
- You don’t need any fancy gear to take the photos, just basic cameras with a manual mode.
- You don’t need an extensive knowledge of photography or exposure either, that’s all covered too.
- It really starts to get your creative juices flowing.
- You don’t feel like you need to copy the same ideas, because there’s plenty of inspiration to come up with your own.
- The videos were very helpful, because I don’t really like reading from a screen.
- Links for everything you may need, such as torches and accessories.
- A ridiculous amount of photos – lots of examples.
- Produces interesting photos, not flowers and sunsets.
- Easy to browse.
- It’s very lengthy, and if you wanted to carry it with you, it would be heavy to carry, and expensive to print.
- It sometimes goes into more detail on some subjects, such as light painting, than it needs to.
- Some tricks can appear to be easier than they actually are, although a little perseverance and experience goes a long way.
Trick Photography and Special Effects ebook Contents
There are three main sections, and then inside these sections there are chapters (the bullet points below). Within these, there are further subchapters. You can jump in at any point which takes your fancy, and get started straight away.
Here’s a list of everything you can expect from the ebook and videos.
Long Exposure Effects and Light Painting (119 Pages)
- Long Exposure Effects and Light Painting
- Fundamental Lights and Techniques
- Other (more creative) Light Sources
- Light Painting Techniques
- Motion blur
- Star Trails
- Other fun long exposures
Trick Photography and Special Effects (92 Pages)
- In-Camera Illusions
- 3D Stereoscopic Photography
- High-Speed Photography
- Double Exposures
- HDR Photography
- Infrared Photography
- 360X180 Planet Panoramas
- Time-Displacement Photography via Scanner
Photoshop Projects (70 Pages)
- Multiplicity Photography
- Levitation Photography
- The Invisible Man #1
- The Invisible Man #2
- Flesh Manipulations
- Fake Tilt-Shift Photography
- The Droste Effect
- The Harris Shutter Effect
- Mixing Day with Night
This bonus kit of photography tips and tricks mini-ebooks is going to show you all the stuff you need to know on becoming a photographer that knows what they are doing in the field, being able to operate their camera in full manual mode.
- The easy methods for understanding and using all those settings on your camera – things like aperture, depth of field and bokeh, shutter speed, ISO, focusing, white balance, how to get the sharpest photo possible, various accessories you can get for your camera, etc.
- Advice on flashes and how how to use them to beautifully light up your subject.
- Advice and recommendations for filters and Photoshop plug-ins.
- How to market stock photographs and art photographs in order to sell them for profit.
It feels like it must have taken a very long time to complete this ebook and videos, as they’re very thorough. There are lots of tips and tricks, which I had never heard of, or thought of before. They range from using an elastic band and a wad of paper as a replacement for a shutter release cable, to using fire for light painting, and much, much more.
It really is a very extensive ebook.
If you’re looking to improve your photography, become more creative, impress your friends, and have more fun with photography, then I really don’t think you can go wrong with this trick photography and special effects ebook.
About The Author - Evan Sharboneau
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for whatever reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, this product is backed up by a 60 day money-back guarantee. Simply send an email to the product’s author, with a note explaining why, and so long as it’s within 60 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
So here’s what you get, all you have to do is click on the button below…