How create a perfect exposure using aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
Photography for Beginners
About This Course
Do you want to master the basics of photography so that you can take stunning photos in any situation?
If you don’t know which settings to use, you will often miss capturing beautiful moments. And it’s heartbreaking to let these memories slip away.
But cameras are complicated. There are so many advanced features, it’s hard to know where to start.
That was my experience when I started learning photography. I used to carry my camera manual every time I went out to shoot.
But after more than 15 years of practice… I’ve developed a simple method for taking great photos.
And over the past decade of running ExpertPhotography… I’ve shared it with tens of thousands of photographers who are now taking photos like these:
I’ve put all my knowledge into a simple 40+ video course called “Photography for Beginners”. It covers:
- The exact process I use to set up my camera, regardless of what I’m shooting
- How to select the perfect
exposurefor any and every scene
- 10 composition rules that will make your photos more striking
This process has helped countless students become photographers. They’re now able to find the right camera settings without a moment’s thought.
This is the fastest and most effective way to master the basics of photography. It covers the exact approach I take every time I shoot.
Without this training, you’ll miss meaningful moments while you fiddle with your camera… trying to find the right settings.
Master your camera today and capture memories that will last a lifetime!
- Understanding the stops of exposure
- What is aperture and how to set it?
- What is shutter speed and how to set it?
- What is ISO and how to set it?
- Summarising exposure
- jpeg vs. raw - Which one should you use?
- Discover your camera's different focus modes
- What are metering modes and which one should you use?
- Understanding the different shooting modes
- Essential guide for understanding and setting white balance
- How to quickly check if your photos are well exposed
- Understanding depth of field
- What is the crop factor and why you should take it into consideration
- Find the ideal Focal Length for your composition
- Introducing you to the perfect picture process
- Blurry photos? Never again!
- The ultimate guide to using tripods
- How to find the perfect balance in your composition
- The comprehensive guide to the rule of thirds
- How to use triangles correctly for exciting compositions
- Quick pointers on eye lines
- Your essential guide to visual weight in composition
- Use lines to lead viewer attention
- Guaranteed tips for finding the right frames
- Our ultimate tips for filling the frame
- How to use horizontal lines in your composition effectively
- How to use symmetry like a pro
- Expert tips on photographing landscapes
- Proven techniques for professional portrait photography
- My best secrets to photographing stunning sunsets
- Basics for beautiful black and white photography
- Simple steps for sensational sunrise photos
- Master tricks for epic low-light photos
- Essential steps for mesmerising night photography
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.