Practical, stylish camera bags are hard to come across, but these camera bags are some of the best on the market. Ranging from small messenger bags, to full-on hardcases, you will be sure to find a bag that’s right for you here.
I present to you, camera bag porn…
[ExpertPhotography is supported by readers. Product links on ExpertPhotography are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something we make a little bit of money. Need more info? See how it all works here.]
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
- Front pocket fits a pro size DSLR (body only)
- Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
The softness and flexibility of the Retrospective 10 easily allows a pro size DSLR to be carried in the main compartment with a lens attached, facing downward. Within the Retrospective 10’s main compartment, are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access.
The Retrospective 10 has an organizer pocket inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot. The expandable pocket(s) on the front of the Retrospective 10 can be used to carry a spare pro size DSLR body or other photo gear. A small hook-and-loop flap folds over the top of the pocket to secure its contents.
- Handcrafted with Waxwear
- Genuine leather accents and base
- Antique brass hardware
- 5 dividers, including a removable laptop area divider
- Room for a DSLR camera and up to 3 lenses
The Union Street is a sleek alternative to traditional camera and laptop bags. Made with premium Waxwear, a cotton canvas that’s been infused with wax to enhance its strength and durability-the Union Street is designed to hold a DSLR, most 15″ laptops, and up to 3 lenses or small accessories. The interior is lined with soft protective padding and 5 customizable dividers, including a removable divider for your laptop.
- Fully padded, removable camera insert with zipper closure and modular walls, lens, and flash units
- Adjustable straps for securing tripods, Internal slash pocket
- Napoleon side entry pocket allows one-handed access to key items without opening the messenger flap
- Memory-adjust true fit cam buckle eliminates daily fit adjustment
A covert camera bag for all your lens and body needs, Snoop is fully padded with a removable camera insert that allows you to transform it from a dedicated camera bag to a utilitarian, carry-all messenger bag. Inside the bag is a fully padded, totally modular interior designed to house camera lenses, bodies, and batteries. You can also secure your tripod with the adjustable straps on the bottom of the bag.
- Fits most 15-inch laptops
- Removable photo insert
- Easily holds D/SLR body, 3 lenses, flash, magazines and files, in addition to your laptop
- Exterior of 1000 Denier Nylon: the most time-tested and proven outdoor textile ever; the optimal combination of strength, durability, light weight
- Over 20 pockets and compartments to keep mobile hard drives, cell phone, MP3 player, cables, chargers, pens, and business cards
The Tenba Messenger is an urban-inspired laptop bag that is designed to hold everything you need for a day; on vacation or at work; at school or at the gym. A removable photo insert holds camera gear as well.
- Water resistant 900D shell & 150D Ripstop lining
- 1 x external pocket with
- 2 x internal pockets
- 2 x internal side pockets
- 1 x internal mesh zip pocket & “super stealth” velcro cover
The Crumpler 8 Million Dollar Home Camera Bag provides the logical bridge between the 7 Million and the Brazillion. A newly renovated, low profile shoulder bag offering protection for your entire photo gear. The footprint is that of the 7 Million but with added depth allowing one to vertically stash a Pro D-SLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached (hood reversed).
There’s room down the sides for your essential chunky zooms, primes and or speedlights. It also has a new configurable divider which transforms the 8 Million into a photo/laptop bag suitable, at a pinch, to hold a 13″ laptop along with your photo equipment.
- Waterproof, crush-proof and dust-proof
- FAA maximum carry-on size
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy open double throw latches
- Watertight with Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Reinforced padlock protectors
- Stainless steel ball bearing wheels
- Single Layer padded dividers with Velcro adjustments
This rugged Pelican case has everything you need to keep your valuable equipment safe and secure. It features easy roller wheels, double throw latches and watertight construction. It also comes with an easy to adjust single layer padded divider set. This case meets the FFA requirements for maximum carry-on size and has a retractable handle.
This is a compact bag capable of carrying 2 digital or film SLR camera bodies with a short zoom lens attached. It also has enough space to carry 6-7 additional lenses and a flash. The attached zoom lens is carefully protected with a Lens-Bridge Divider System, and Dual Action top provides rain protection to the foam-padded main compartment which supports the camera on foam pillars.
For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform. Inside the top, a Windowpane-Mesh pocket stores filters, film or cleaning materials. There are 2 side pockets for accessories. There are 2 ZipDrop front pockets that have accessory pockets and a mesh pocket to organize small accessories and personal items. In the back, a zippered pocket provides space for maps, tickets, instruction manuals and the like.
- Comfortable backpack can accommodate SLR with attached 300mm lens or large DV camcorder
- Two outside pockets, two detachable interior mesh pockets, and a laptop compartment
- Main compartment stores the camera in the center; quick draw via small top opening flap
- Exterior made of highly durable, waterproof TST (Thermo Shield Technology)
- Padded shoulder strap, detachable hip belt
The compact R-103 is designed to hold a Digital / SLR body with up to 300mm lens attached, an extra body, 4-5 lenses or a mini DV camcorder. Additional accessories, like flash-unit, filters, charger, cables and personal essentials can be stored in the spacious arched lid compartment, the 2 outside pockets and the central mesh/vinyl pocket.
The R-103’s ergonomic harness includes a unique cushioning and shock absorbing system, which allows for optimal ventilation, weight distribution and 5-point adjustment mechanism. The R-103 includes a well-padded dividing set, which allows you to organize it to fit your requirements, and two detachable mesh pouches. If needed, extra Modi-Vers Kit is available.
- Large camera bag
- Made with protective semi-firm eva and neoprene; additional padding in base for extra protection
- Fully customizable camera compartment for SLR or camcorder system; adjustable and removable padded dividers
- Features six built-in interior compartments to organize and protect cables, wires and accessories; removable padded carrying strap included
- Stain resistant; hand wash, drip dry; bag measures 19.25″ W x 13″ H x 6″ D
Shutterbugs have a reason to rejoice with the debut of the Large Cargo Camera Bag. It features six built-in interior compartments to organize and protect cables, wires and accessories. The fully customizable camera compartment comes with adjustable and removable padded dividers. Cargo bags offer two layers of neoprene that provide extra protection to keep equipment safe, and the removable Velcro dividers allow for customization every time it’s used.
- In sling position, the bag easily swings around from back to front providing quick draw access to your main camera amp; accessories via a quick release clip with single pull opening of the camera compartment door.
- All 3N1 models provide superior camera protection with features such as TST RIB structural protection, ample padding and reinforced corners to ensure that your camera does not fall from the bag when in sling mode.
- Arrange your equipment in the bottom main compartment of the pack taking full advantage of the modular dividers to custom fit the bag to your exact equipment.
- Large top compartment will hold personal gear or additional gear, and the internal pockets and MP3 player pouch will allow you to organize your personal effects as efficiently as your photographic gear.
- The divider between the top and camera compartments can also be unzipped to create a larger camera compartment that allows larger camera lenses to remain attached to the camera when in sling mode.
That’s it people, hope you’ve enjoyed it. If you like this and want to see more, click Like below the next image. Pin This. 😉
— — —
A note from Josh, ExpertPhotography's Photographer-In-Chief:
Thank you for reading...
if you want to capture breathtaking images, without the frustration of a complicated camera.
It's my training video that will walk you how to use your camera's functions in just 10 minutes - for free!
I also offer video courses and ebooks covering the following subjects:
You could be just a few days away from finally understanding how to use your camera to take great photos!
Thanks again for reading our articles!