If you’re in the market for a new camera bag, you’ll want to check out our list of the 11 best camera bags for men. This list includes some of the best and most popular bags on the market. So there’s sure to be something for everyone. Keep reading if you’re looking for a new bag to store your camera and other gear!
The Mosiso camera backpack is our favorite camera bag for men. It’s comfortable and easy to carry. There’s plenty of room for your cameras and accessories. And it offers excellent protection when you’re traveling. You get security, comfort, and functionality at an excellent price.
[Note: Readers support ExpertPhotography. Product links on ExpertPhotography are referral links. If you use one of these and buy something, we make a little bit of money. Need more info? See how it all works here.]
The Best Camera Bags for Men in 2022
Camera bags are important because they help you stay organized and store your gear in one place. They also keep your expensive gear protected when you’re on the move. An ideal camera bag has several parts and pockets where you can fit equipment of different sizes.
We have chosen 11 bags of different sizes and designs. We considered their reliability, features, versatility, and overall functionality. We also included a sturdy camera hardcase in case you need a camera bag for long-distance travel.
Here’s a quick overview of the best camera bags. We’ll take a closer look at each bag in the following section.
- Hardshell exterior provides excellent protection
- Front panel opens fully for easy access
- Padded interior can be customized to fit your gear
- Exterior is waterproof and protects in all weather conditions
- Butyl rubber coasting provides weather resistance
- Padded interior is removable
- Front pockets provide extra storage space
- Stylish and professional bag design
- Ultra-lightweight material allows you to carry more gear
- Special pouches for laptops and tablets
- Multi-pocket storage with padded interior
- 100% waterproof exterior
- Dedicated laptop sleeve
- Flex-Fold padded dividers offer interior protection
- Excellent capacity for a backpack
- Lightweight material allows you to carry more gear
- Interior padding keeps gear organized and safe
- Wide, padded shoulder straps give you more comfort when pack is full
- Composite-shell construction offers excellent impact protection
- Waist belt has extra storage and provides more comfort
- Waterproof and protected against the elements
- Adjustable handle and wheels make it easy to transport
- Spacious interior with padding
- Protective padded wraps for individual items
- Weather-resistant outer casing
- FlexFold dividers offer excellent internal protection
- Stylish and convenient design
- Waterproof and protective in all weather conditions
- Special pouches for laptops, tablets, and tripods
- Padded interior section can be removed and works as separate sling bag
- Offers all-weather protection
- Fits full frame DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Dedicated laptop or tablet pouch
- Rain cover included for extra weather protection
- Extendable handle and wheels make it easy to transport
- Pressure value keeps your gear safe during air travel
- Completely watertight, dustproof, and crushproof
1. Mosiso Backpack
- Holds several DSLR mirrorless cameras and up to 6 lenses
- Waterproof hardshell exterior protects your gear
- Fully opening front segment for easy access
- A laptop and tablet sleeve that fits a 15-inch (38.1 cm) MacBook Pro and iPad Pro
- Customizable storage via removable Velcro pads
- Extra pockets for smaller pieces of equipment
The Mosiso camera backpack is comfortable, convenient, and protective. It’s spacious enough for several DSLR or mirrorless cameras. And there’s still enough room for lenses and other photography accessories.
The hardshell outer case protects your expensive camera gear. It has a rigid structure, protecting the contents of your bag from knocks. It’s also waterproof, so you don’t need to worry when traveling in the rain.
The padded dividers offer more protection in the bag’s interior. They keep each piece of equipment safely secure and protected. And they help you organize your gear.
The padded shoulder straps give you total comfort when carrying the bag. You can wear the bag for many hours without discomfort or chafing. And that’s true even with a fully loaded bag.
2. Hadley Pro Shoulder Bag
- Fits most DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Fits two to three small to medium-sized lenses with accessories
- Zippered pocket with rainproof zip and luggage trolley retainer strap
- The removable camera insert is padded for protection
- Two front pockets for extra storage
- A layer of butyl rubber on the fabric for extra protection
This camera sling bag is the ultimate travel companion. The Billingham Hadley looks smart with a stylish yet casual design. Its suits any event, whether professional or amateur. And it’s a discreet bag for professional photographers. It helps you keep a low profile when working at events. Plus, it keeps your gear safe.
The messenger bag design allows you to access your camera quickly. You can remove the camera at a moment’s notice. And there’s no need to take the bag off before you get the camera. Everything is right by your side at all times.
It’s so good at keeping your equipment decompartmentalized. You take more than you need! But no matter if you do, the Billingham stays super comfortable.
3. Aspect DSLR Backpack
- Spacious compartment with many pockets to store your personal belongings
- Convenient storage for tripods
- Fits drones up to 260 x 240 x 130 mm
- Protects a laptop or tablet up to 15.6 inches (39.6 cm)
- Customizable padded storage
- Removable, padded hip belt, shoulder straps, and air-mesh back panel
This is a versatile DSLR camera backpack with fully customizable storage. It provides quick access to your gear. And it is very comfortable to carry in any environment.
Thule has recognized that modern photographers don’t only need their cameras. They need a camera bag that has sections for laptops and tablets. And that’s exactly what the Thule Aspect backpack has. You can take everything you need without the extra baggage.
4. Everyday 20L Backpack
- Holds a full frame DSLR and three to four lenses
- Camera and gear are easy to access on either side
- Dedicated 15-inch (38.1 cm) laptop sleeve
- Three FlexFold dividers protect your gear
- A built-in expansion with a MagLatch system
- Exterior and sub-divided interior pockets
- Four configurable tension straps
Peak Design is one of the most trusted and beloved brands for camera bags. Their photography products are well thought out and meet the demands of photographers. All their camera bags work well and look great. And their Everyday Backpack is a perfect example.
The Peak Design Everyday camera backpack is smart, sleek, and minimal. So many features of this camera bag make it amazing to use. The straps hug your physique. Their unique FlexFold divider system is padded, slim, and modular. Plus, it is 100% weatherproof.
5. StreetWalker V2.0
- It fits two gripped DSLRs, four to six standard zoom lenses, and a tablet or laptop
- Slim, body-conforming design with a wide shoulder strap
- Interior padding keeps camera gear safe and organized.
- Ultra-lightweight backpack for comfort and use for travel
- Plenty of small pockets for extra storage
The Think Tank StreetWalker V2.0 backpack offers all the comfort you need from a camera backpack. The padded shoulders make it suitable for all-day trekking. It also has a tripod mount on the front panel. Moreover, it is made of the highest quality materials in the industry.
6. ProTactic 350 AW II
- Fits one or two standard DSLRs, one with a 24-70mm f/2.8 lens attached, and eight lenses or speedlights
- Fits a DJI Mavic drone camera, Osmo action camera, or 360 cameras
- The front section has a secure pouch for a laptop or tablet
- Waist belt converts to utility belt with included accessories
- Four-point easy access
- SlipLock compatible attachment system for pouches, cases, and other accessories
This Lowepro ProTactic backpack is lightweight yet sturdy. Its composite-shell construction provides outstanding impact protection. And it’s a camera bag that is very comfortable to carry for long hours.
The interior is adaptive, meaning the dividers can be adjusted to fit your gear. And the all-weather cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust, and sand. It’s an excellent camera bag for outdoor photographers. It’s a good choice for landscape, travel, and wildlife photographers.
7. Cineluxe Roller 21
- Wide bag opening for easy access to all your gear
- Flex-Core dividers offer interior protection
- Protective wraps for extra protection inside the bag
- Adjustable handle and roller wheels for easy transportation
- Weather-resistant outer casing
The Tenba Coneluxe Roller is ideal for long trips or photoshoots that need a lot of equipment. It’s spacious enough for several cameras, lenses, and other photography gear. And the adjustable handle and roller wheels make it easy to transport.
The outer material is weather-resistant, so you’re gear is safe if it rains. The sides have thick padding that protects against shocks and knocks. And you get padded wraps to protect individual items in the bag. You can create an interior layout that suits your gear.
8. Everyday 5L Sling Bag
- Stylish and functional design
- Protective tablet sleeve
- FlexFold dividers for internal protection
- Two stretchy inner pockets for extra storage
- Cross-body strap with shoulder padding for comfort
- A waterproof outer layer to keep your equipment dry
The Peak Design Everyday Sling is perfect if you want something small and convenient. It comfortably fits over your shoulder. It’s small enough for casual use in the street. But the interior is surprisingly spacious. There’s room for a full frame DSLR or
It’s a waterproof camera bag, so you don’t need to worry about the weather. And the interior padding protects your camera against external damage. The FlexFold dividers also keep your equipment safe and organized.
It’s a stylish camera bag. And it’s discreet enough for photographers who want to keep a low profile at events. The sling design also gives you easy and quick access to your camera. That means you won’t miss a shot.
9. Covert 24L
- Fits pro-level DSLR and
- Fits extra camera accessories and other possessions
- Pouches for laptops and tablets
- Pouch and strap to attach a tripod
- An internal padded section that works as a separate sling bag
- Adjustable shoulder straps with padding for comfort
- Water-resistant outer material for all-weather protection
The Thule Covert DSLR camera backpack scores high for organizing your camera gear. It has an origami-inspired divider system that folds around equipment of all sizes. And you can remove the internal padded section to give you a smaller sling bag. It’s a two-in-one camera bag solution.
This camera bag is made from a two-tone Oxford material. It is durable and water-resistant. The front section opens completely, giving you easy access. And the front section has storage space for laptops, tablets, and hard drives. It’s a fantastic camera bag for the modern photographer.
10. Veo GO46M
- Fits mirrorless, compact, and hybrid camera models
- Holds a laptop or tablet
- Fits and supports all your accessories, including Veo 2 Go tripod carry-along integration
- Transforms into an everyday daypack
- Rain cover adds more protection in bad weather
The Vanguard Veo GO46M backpack‘s motto is “always supported and always protected.” It is well-padded for easy carrying and comfort. It is also well-organized thanks to its dedicated pockets and bright-colored interior.
Its design is classic, stylish, and practical at the same time. It’s super compact yet spacious inside.
11. 1510 Hybrid Case
- Easy open double-throw latches
- Single-layer padded dividers with Velcro adjustments
- Reinforced padlock protectors
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight with an automatic pressure equalization valve
- Waterproof, crushproof, and dustproof
A sturdy hardcase is inevitable if you travel (and especially fly) with lots of expensive gear. There is simply nothing that protects your equipment better. Pelican has always manufactured exceptional hard cases. And the 1510 Roller does not disappoint us either.
This kind of equipment comes in handy if you use medium format or large format cameras. They need extreme case sizes.
A camera bag is essential for protecting and organizing your gear. It’s important to invest in one that satisfies all your needs. Think about comfort, functionality, and durability. Each of these camera bags for men checks all those boxes. So there’s something for every photographer on the list.
The Mosiso camera backpack is our favorite camera bag for men. With a hard outer case, waterproofing, and interior dividers, it definitely delivers protection. The exterior is also stylish without being flashy. And the interior has plenty of room for your gear.